Civil Rights International is an establishment with the resolve of fighting various injustices in and around the world. We have as our objectives the following:
- To fight against perceived discrimination against any sector, group or individuals in the society.
- We operate by the principle or notion of equality of all human race including able and disabled persons. That is, ‘live and let live’.
- Freedom of worship for all.
- Respect for sovereignty of all recognized States.
- We advocate against any government policy which is antagonistic to humanity in general. That is, those policies which overtly or covertly infringe on the rights of individuals by way of economy, social, religious or politics.
- We operate by the notion of individual freedom and fundamental human rights for all while also ensuring that we do not have a lacuna such that we give rights to an individual and at the same time take away the rights of another. For this reason, we take pride in defining rights as ‘that which stops where another person’s rights begins’. This informs our firm stand against granting rights to homosexuals because doing such will grossly infringe and truncate the rights of heterosexuals. Why should we saddle heterosexuals with the enormous burden of procreation for sustenance of our society? This on its own is discrimination of the highest magnitude, hence we urge all and sundry to say no to homosexuality.
Like our page on Facebook @ Civil Rights International as well as SAY NO 2 Homosexuals. You can also follow us on our twitter handle @Civilrightsint.