OUR COMMENT POLICY
All comments posted on this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We do not warrant nor guarantee the content, accuracy of comments posted on this website. We specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any comment .
While commenting on our site, we urge you to please keep the following in mind:
- Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited or deleted.
- In the interest of fair play and decency, no personal attacks are permitted on this website’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the authour, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this website could result in outright removal.
- We do not publish, disclose or share personal information of any commenter, therefore, all email, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the website comment.
- Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this website.
- If you leave a comment on this website and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact us.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: The administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire website.