Latest & Breaking News on Fox News
- I was a public school teacher and I know firsthand what Los Angeles school strikes do to students March 23, 2023United Teachers Los Angeles are once again denying children their right to an education.
- Legalized assisted suicide push in U.S. alarms doctors, disability advocates: 'Where do you draw the line?' March 23, 2023Doctors alarmed by the rise in physician assisted suicide laws across the U.S. told Fox News Digital that the trend will fundamentally change healthcare.
- Wyoming woman arrested nearly a year after allegedly setting planned abortion clinic on fire March 23, 2023A 22-year-old Wyoming woman was arrested nearly a year after she allegedly set a planned full-service abortion clinic on fire weeks before its grand opening.
- The painful debate over Iraq, which became a bloody quagmire, 20 years later March 23, 2023Questions swirl in the aftermath of 20 years of American military invasion of Iraq. Answers may lie with media players covering this at the time.
- After their two kids died in a falling tree accident, parents rent billboard 'to save another life' March 23, 2023After the loss of their two kids, Indiana parents Crystal and Brian Clark posted a large billboard warning alerting families to check their trees following a storm or heavy winds.
- Jordan investigating Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s 'unprecedented abuse' and 'politically motivated' Trump probe March 23, 2023Republican Jim Jordan has demanded to hear from two attorneys who worked in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office as it investigates Donald Trump.
- Sarah Ferguson says she keeps Queen Elizabeth’s memory alive through her beloved corgis March 23, 2023Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York and author of "A Most Intriguing Lady," looks back on friendships with Queen Elizabeth, Princess Diana and Lisa Marie Presley.
- Would Trump indictment help or hurt former president’s 2024 bid to win back White House? March 23, 2023Donald Trump, the first president ever impeached twice, may become the first former president to be criminally indicted. But would an indictment boost his 2024 White House campaign?
- This will be the end to Fauci's NIH as we know it March 23, 2023Dr. Fauci used his position to finance gain-of-function experiments on bat coronaviruses in China, bypassing a security protocol to screen out projects that posed too much risk.
- Biden, Trudeau set to meet in shadow of Chinese influence accusations March 23, 2023President Biden will meet with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Canada over the next two days to discuss issues of climate and Ukraine. This as the issue of China looms over both leaders.
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage GOP Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria November 3rd Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah Republicans same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism UN us violence White House