- Joe Judge cracks joke about return to hometown Philadelphia October 20, 2020Joe Judge as an assistant and special teams coordinator with the Patriots coached games back in his hometown of Philadelphia. Thursday night is a first for Judge, though. He takes the Giants into Lincoln Financial Field as a head coach, and that is something different.
- Pennsylvania GOP considering further action against ballot deadline extension as Dems claim 'huge win' October 20, 2020After the Supreme Court on Monday blocked an effort by Pennsylvania Republicans to put a hold on a three-day deadline extension for mail ballots to be received in Pennsylvania, the state GOP is considering further action on the issue next week after Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is seated and before the presidential election.
- Railway operator blasts bride, groom seen taking wedding pics on railroad tracks: 'Plain stupidity' October 20, 2020U.K.'s Network Rail service issued the remark on Monday, in a news release warning of significant increases in instances of trespassing on the tracks.
- Trump slams debate moderator Welker as 'terrible,' 'totally partisan' October 20, 2020President Trump said he is ready for Thursday's debate against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, but claimed that it will not be fair because the moderator, NBC's Kristen Welker, will be biased against him.
- Car King Edward used to secretly court Wallace Simpson up for auction October 20, 2020A 1933 Humber Snipe automobile used by King Edward and Wallace Simpson is going up for auction in the U.K. It is expected to sell for between $25,000 and $50,000.
- Attny: Iowa saying no to demands only emboldens ex-players October 20, 2020The attorney representing eight Black former Iowa football players who allege racial discrimination during their time with the Hawkeyes said Monday night the university's rejection of their demands, which included a payment of $20 million, is not the end of the matter.
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forecast to become hurricane, pass near Bermuda October 20, 2020The latest tropical storm is expected to become a hurricane by the time it gets closer to Bermuda later this week, with forecasters saying the island could feel some impacts.
- Few fans, masked umps, muted celebrations for World Series October 20, 2020A World Series like no other opens Tuesday night with Clayton Kershaw’s Los Angeles Dodgers pursuing redemption, Kevin Kiermaier’s Tampa Bay Rays seeking acclaim and Major League Baseball relieved just to reach the championship of the pandemic-delayed season.
- Ex-Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best starts news gig as law enforcement analyst October 20, 2020Carmen Best, who stepped down earlier this year amid budget cuts, started a new gig as a law enforcement analyst for NBC’s Seattle affiliate, KING 5.
- Trump urges Barr to 'act fast,' 'appoint somebody' to probe Hunter Biden business dealings October 20, 2020President Trump on Tuesday said Attorney General William Barr needs to “act” and “appoint somebody” after nearly a dozen House Republicans urged him to tap a special counsel to investigate alleged revelations coming from a laptop purported to have belonged to Joe Biden’s son Hunter.
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari celebrity Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism Uganda UN us violence White House