- Texas school shooting: Loved ones outside school begged police to go inside during shooting: 'Go in there!' May 26, 2022Loved ones waiting outside Robb Elementary School on Tuesday begged police officers who were standing outside to go in and stop the shooter from killing their children, witnesses say.
- Another school shooting stuns the country, with no changes in sight May 26, 2022The larger question for our society after the Texas school shooting is how do we keep producing these hate-filled, violent, unhinged losers, who then have easy access to guns?
- Arizona border crossings still high despite Title 42 ruling May 26, 2022Worn out shoes, empty water bottles and finding shade anywhere possible — a shared experience undocumented immigrants endure while illegally crossing into the U.S.
- Texas school shooting: Hat reveals close brush with death for elite Border Patrol agent who killed gunman May 26, 2022A hat worn by an elite BORTAC Border Patrol agent was hit by a bullet when he engaged the gunman who killed 21 people inside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
- Uvalde mother living near school shares teacher's heroic actions during Robb Elementary shooting May 26, 2022A Uvalde mother described the efforts her sister, a teacher at Robb Elementary School, took to keep students safe during Tuesday's shooting.
- Stacey Abrams serves as board member, governor of foundation that supports #AbolishThePolice May 26, 2022Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams serves as board member and governor of the Marguerite Casey Foundation, which supports defunding and abolishing the police.
- Protecting kids in school must be more than 'rhetoric,' real world solutions needed: Experts May 26, 2022Experts call for more school resource officers on campuses and for politicians to stop their rhetoric following the Robb Elementary school shooting in Texas.
- Texas school shooting begs the question: Where is God? May 26, 2022After the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, we need the raw presence of God, and His presence will be present through your prayers.
- Texas school shooting: How parents should talk to their kids about the tragedy May 26, 2022Experts offer advice on how parents can speak to kids about the Texas shooting after a gunman opened fire on May 24 at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, killing 19 children and two teachers.
- After Texas school shooting, teachers weigh in on how to stop the violence May 26, 2022Following the shooting in Texas at an elementary school that left 21 dead, teachers weighed in on how to stop gun violence and keep kids safe in schools.
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage GOP His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria November 3rd Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah Republicans same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism UN us violence