- Dolphins players say they're excited about Tua's 1st start October 26, 2020Tua Tagovailoa’s winning personality helped the Miami Dolphins avoid any locker room backlash when he was promoted to replace popular veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Pence campaigns with 'medically informed' approach to events after staffers test positive for COVID-19 October 26, 2020Vice President Pence has returned to the campaign trail after key staffers tested positive for the novel coronavirus, however his team is taking a “thoughtful” and “medically-informed” approach to his travel this week in the final stretch until Election Day.
- Trump mocks Biden to Pennsylvania crowd over oil comment: 'He blew it' October 26, 2020President Trump warned Pennsylvania residents that a Joe Biden administration would sink their state's economy, while mocking his Democratic rival for what he called a "shocking admission" about his energy policy.
- Wisconsin coach Chryst staying quiet on QB Mertz's status October 26, 2020Wisconsin coach Paul Chryst isn’t discussing quarterback Graham Mertz’s status following reports that the redshirt freshman has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Feeding Houston’s hungry: 1M pounds of food daily for needy October 26, 2020Feeding America, a national network of 200 food banks, boosted its supplies to nearly 2 billion pounds of food over the first few months of the pandemic.
- Store apologizes for not allowing woman to buy 'nonessential' sanitary products October 26, 2020The supermarket chain deleted its initial tweet response, which it claimed was a standard response from its customer services team.
- Crew safe, 7 detained after UK special forces raid tanker October 26, 2020Seven stowaways seized when British naval special forces stormed an oil tanker in the English Channel have been arrested on suspicion of hijacking.
- Muslims call for French goods boycott to protest caricatures October 26, 2020Muslims in the Middle East and beyond on Monday broadened their calls for boycotts of French products and protests, as a clash over depictions of the Prophet Muhammad and the limits of free speech intensified.
- Kamala Harris thinks she can laugh her way through serious questions: Pavlich October 26, 2020Editor Katie Pavlich called Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris “the most far-left Democrat in Washington, D.C.," and said Joe Biden picked her to "make sure that the left wing of the party felt comfortable" that they would have a voice in his administration.
- VMI superintendent resigns after Northam orders probe into 'structural racism' at historic military college October 26, 2020The superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute resigned Monday, a week after Democratic leadership in the state ordered an investigation into what they characterized as a culture of “ongoing structural racism."
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah Republicans same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism Uganda UN us violence White House