- Mysterious rock art discovered in megalithic tombs in Israel July 13, 2020Rock art, believed to be over 4,200 years old, has been discovered on megalithic burial sites in Israel.
- Federal judge blocks Georgia abortion law July 13, 2020A federal judge on Monday permanently blocked Georgia's 2019 "heartbeat" abortion law, finding that it violates the U.S. Constitution.
- Trump’s a major factor in Tuesday’s primaries, as ex-AG Sessions fights for political life in Alabama July 13, 2020While the influence of political endorsements is always debatable, there’s little argument that President Trump’s backing in a Republican primary can make a big difference.
- Naya Rivera: Authorities are 'confident' body found at Lake Piru is former 'Glee' actress July 13, 2020Authorities said on Monday that they are "confident" a body found in California's Lake Piru earlier in the morning is former "Glee" actress Naya Rivera.
- Angelina Jolie advocates to ensure 'education for refugee children' amid coronavirus: ‘We must find ways’ July 13, 2020Angelina Jolie wants education in select countries to continue amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Houston Rockets forward accidentally breaks quarantine in Orlando: report July 13, 2020Houston Rockets forward Bruno Caboclo will not engage in any team activities for the next eight days after he accidentally broke quarantine.
- US Conference of Mayors supports commission to study giving reparations to African-Americans July 13, 2020The U.S. Conference of Mayors is expressing support for Democratic-proposed legislation introduced by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, and Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., to commission a study on reparations to African Americans.
- Chance The Rapper criticized after supporting Kanye West’s presidential announcement July 13, 2020Chance The Rapper is facing a backlash after issuing support for Kanye West’s presidential bid.
- Gigantic 'superflare' spotted on nearby star July 13, 2020Astronomers in Japan have spotted a huge “superflare” emerging from a nearby star.
- NBA raises eyebrows for not allowing customers to print 'FreeHongKong' on custom gear July 13, 2020The NBA is facing further scrutiny over its close ties to China after critics pointed out that customers cannot print "FreeHongKong" when ordering custom gear on its online store.
#bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa African Union Al-Qaeda Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari celebrity Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage Hezekiah University His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism Uganda UN United Nations us violence