- 3 dead in Dallas following street racing crash: report August 2, 2021Three people have been killed in a high-speed crash in Dallas that police believe happened during a street race, a report says.
- Kyle Shanahan not giving up on Jimmy Garoppolo — yet August 2, 2021Trey Lance will eventually start at quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers — it’s just a matter of when. But head coach Kyle Shanahan was asked this week about the current status of Jimmy Garoppolo, and he gave the most ill-prepared answer possible.
- Matt Stafford legacy on the line, says he 'definitely' let the Lions down August 2, 2021Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matt Stafford is at a fulcrum in his career. In his twelve seasons in Detroit, you never really knew what you were getting from him, except a big arm and a chance to win. In many ways, that’s the best you can ask for in the NFL, which explains the Rams’ […]
- Missing Tennessee girl Summer Wells: No psychics needed in search, sheriff says August 2, 2021Authorities involved in the search for a missing 5-year-old Tennessee girl have squashed social media rumors that the sheriff’s office has been consulting a psychic to help with the investigation.
- Israel's Olympic gold victory raises Jewish identity debate August 2, 2021Artem Dolgopyat fulfilled a lifelong dream when he won a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics. But back home in Israel, his hopes of trading gold wedding bands with his longtime girlfriend seem to be an impossible dream.
- US women lose in soccer, win in volleyball, basketball August 2, 2021The quest for gold medals is on track for the U.S. women's basketball and volleyball teams after finishing at the top of their groups in pool play.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham tests positive for COVID-19, despite being vaccinated August 2, 2021Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., announced Monday that, despite being vaccinated for COVID-19, he has tested positive for the virus.
- Got next: US draws Australia in women's hoops quarterfinals August 2, 2021The next challenge for the U.S. in its quest to win a seventh consecutive Olympic gold medal is Australia as the Americans Monday night drew their rival in the quarterfinals of the women’s basketball tournament.
- AMA faces backlash after opposing putting sex on birth certificates August 2, 2021The American Medical Association (AMA) is receiving criticism after its House of Delegates called for removing sex markers on birth certificates, with an advisory committee arguing that their inclusion "perpetuates a view that [sex] is immutable."
- Japan rallies against bullpen to beat US 7-6 in 10 innings August 2, 2021Brandon Dickson, a 36-year-old nine seasons removed from the major leagues, was the first out of the bullpen and the first to stumble.
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gaymarriage gay marriage GOP His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah Republicans same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism UN us violence White House