- Dutch forces deployed to Caribbean territory hit by major oil spill March 2, 2024Dutch armed forces have been deployed to the Caribbean island territory of Bonaire, with Amsterdam intent on cleaning oil from beaches impacted by a spill hundreds of miles away.
- Tennessee man jailed for using spotlight to hunt deer, threatening landowner March 2, 2024A Tennessee man has been sentenced to jailtime and issued a lifetime hunting ban over the illegal poaching of 15 deer and threats he made to a landowner whose property he hunted on.
- Family of 70-year-old who died after being punched by Detroit cop files $50M civil rights suit March 2, 2024The family of 70-year-old Daryl Vance, who died after being punched by former Detroit police officer Juwan Brown, is suing the officer and the city for $50 million.
- Missouri governor reduces sentence of ex-Chiefs coach Britt Reid; remaining sentence changed to house arrest March 2, 2024Britt Reid, the son of longtime Chiefs coach Andy Reid, previously pleaded guilty to a felony charge of driving while intoxicated. He was sentenced to three years in prison.
- 'One Tree Hill' star Bethany Joy Lenz names 'sinister' cult she allegedly spent a decade in March 2, 2024Bethany Joy Lenz announced her new memoir, "Dinner for Vampires," which focuses on the actress's life, including her experience as part of a cult for 10 years.
- MSNBC host bashes Fulton County attorney in Fani Willis hearing: 'Is this the best the DA’s team has?' March 2, 2024An MSNBC host slammed a Georgia prosecutor in the Fani Willis misconduct hearing, arguing he was difficult to watch in a withering bit of commentary.
- Texas ATM robber removes Brinks security guard's pants during heist: police March 2, 2024A robbery suspect in Texas made a victim take off his pants during a heist at a Chase Bank ATM on Friday, Irving police said Friday.
- It's an adults-only reality TV hit. Just call it 'The Real Prosecutors of Fulton County' March 2, 2024Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee's Atlanta courtroom has been the scene of some unbelievable testimony from prosecutors Fani Willis and Nathan Wade over the past few weeks.
- Missing Florida teen Madeline Soto's body found as mom’s boyfriend named main suspect March 1, 2024Florida authorities said Friday that the body of the 13-year-old, who went missing on Monday morning, had been found in Osceola County.
- Biden admin shredded for referring to illegal immigrants as ‘newcomers’: 'Not serious people' March 1, 2024Congressional representatives and media personalities skewered the Biden White House for using the term "newcomers" to refer to people illegally crossing the border.
#bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law Benjamin Netanyahu boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gaymarriage gay marriage GOP Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east mostbet mostbet UZ Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism UN us violence vulkan vegas