- Return to school during coronavirus prompts parents to feed kids healthier meals, study claims September 23, 2020Parents are making healthier choices for kids during the school year after comfort food fueled them during the quarantine.
- Breonna Taylor's attorney on grand jury decision: 'outrageous and offensive' September 23, 2020Breonna Taylor's attorney has slammed the Kentucky grand jury's Wednesday decision two indict only one of the three officers as "outrageous and offensive."
- Kentucky AG establishing task force on executions of search warrants after Breonna Taylor grand jury decision September 23, 2020Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron announced on Wednesday that he would open a statewide task force to investigate the process for obtaining search warrants.
- Former UGa player says he experienced racism, manipulation September 23, 2020Former Georgia defensive back Otis Reese says he left the school because of racist treatment on campus and coach Kirby Smart manipulated him to continue playing for the Bulldogs last season after he expressed his intention to transfer.
- Travelers rate these North American airports top for satisfaction September 23, 2020Results of the 2020 North America Airport Satisfaction Study indicate that satisfaction within such airports has "risen sharply" since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, J.D. Power said.
- Newt Gingrich: Trump has an astonishing opportunity to makes history again September 23, 2020Throughout his presidency, President Trump has continued to focus on creating the kind of disruptive changes for which his supporters voted.
- Warped disc 'torn apart by stars' discovered in triple 'Tatooine-like' system September 23, 2020Scientists have discovered a stellar system where the formation of planets might take place in dust and gas rings within a “warped circumstellar disc around multiple stars.”
- Larry Hogan says Senate should not confirm Trump Supreme Court nominee before election September 23, 2020Hogan is the third Republican governor to oppose the Senate's plan to move a Trump nominee before the election.
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor out 'indefinitely' after team doctor accidentally punctures lung: report September 23, 2020Los Angeles Chargers’ rookie quarterback Justin Herbert will start for the second week in a row after sources say veteran Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung when being treated by the team doctor ahead of Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Judge Napolitano ‘appalled at any effort to turn the Supreme Court into a super-legislature’ September 23, 2020If Democrats implement the radical strategy of packing the Supreme Court, it “will undermine the credibility of the court,” Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano warned on Wednesday.
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al-Qaeda Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari celebrity Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage Hezekiah University His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism Uganda UN us violence