- Dye, Brown lead No. 10 Oregon past UCLA, 34-31 October 24, 2021Anthony Brown and No. 10 Oregon aren't garnering style points, but in a season where the College Football Playoff picture remains murky at best, they keep on getting key victories.
- Iowa St. wins another close one against No. 8 Cowboys 24-21 October 24, 2021Iowa State is back in its familiar October form and right in the thick of the Big 12 race again.
- No. 23 Panthers top reeling Clemson 27-17 October 24, 2021Kenny Pickett is well-versed in how it goes when you play for Pittsburgh. You flirt with great expectations. You pull off an unlikely win or two. Then when things get tight, things tend to fall apart.
- No. 5 Ohio St extends streak with 54-7 blowout at Indiana October 24, 2021C.J. Stroud and TreVeyon Henderson provided Ohio State’s offense with a refreshingly familiar look Saturday.
- Young, Robinson power No. 4 Alabama past Tennessee 52-24 October 24, 2021Alabama players once again got to light up those celebratory cigars after another win over border rival Tennessee.
- Brian Laundrie autopsy inconclusive about cause of death, further study planned, lawyer says October 24, 2021Brian Laundrie’s recovered remains – which have been described as “bones” by police – will undergo further examination after an autopsy failed to establish a cause or manner of death, a lawyer said.
- Braves clinch World Series berth with NLCS Game 6 win over defending champion Dodgers October 24, 2021The Atlanta Braves are heading back to the World Series.
- Illinois upsets Penn State in NCAA's first-ever 9OT game October 24, 2021Illinois and Penn State made NCAA history on Saturday when the two teams played the first nine-overtime game in history and it would be the Fighting Illini picking up the upset victory.
- Glenn Youngkin vows to ban critical race theory if elected Virginia governor October 24, 2021Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin said Saturday that if he is elected the commonwealth's next governor he will "ban" the teaching of critical race theory on his first day in office.
- Dan Bongino: Are you a second-class citizen in your own country? October 24, 2021Dan Bongino questions why the rules that apply to Americans don't apply to illegal immigrants Saturday on "Unfiltered."
#BlackLivesMatter #bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Democrats Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gaymarriage gay marriage GOP His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews Joe Biden justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah Republicans same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism UN us violence White House