- Harvard to bring as many as 40 percent of undergrads to campus in fall, but most will stay home July 6, 2020Harvard University officials said Monday that school will invite 40 percent of undergraduates, including all first-year students, back to campus for the fall semester as the number of coronavirus cases continues to increase in most states.
- 'SAD' if no 'deep state' prosecutions before elections; Durham should produce findings, Grassley says July 6, 2020Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Monday said it was "SAD" that Attorney General Bill Barr might wait until after Election Day to initiate prosecutions related to U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into FBI misconduct.
- Washington Post mocked after op-ed suggests removing George Washington's name from university July 6, 2020The Washington Post was roasted on social media for publishing an op-ed calling for a college partially named after George Washington to change its name because he “perpetrated racial terror” without ever acknowledging the opinion was printed in a newspaper named after ... well, George Washington.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs agree to 10-year contract extension worth more than $400M: report July 6, 2020The Kansas City Chiefs have locked up their Super Bowl MVP quarterback for the foreseeable future.
- Prevent dehydration this summer with this doctor's simple advice July 6, 2020Try consuming at least half a bottle of water before putting on a mask and heading out.
- Mike Huckabee: Farewell, Charlie Daniels -- you lived a life done well July 6, 2020As a true American patriot, Charlie Daniels spoke and sang for the working men and women of America.
- Chinese authorities detain outspoken critic of Xi Jinping July 6, 2020A Chinese professor who has gained notoriety for being one of the few outspoken critics of President Xi Jinping and the Communist Party was taken from his home Monday on what his friends and family maintain are trumped-up charges.
- Gen. Keane: Here's the message being sent to China with deployment of US aircraft carriers July 6, 2020Fox News senior strategic analyst and retired Army Gen. Jack Keane told “America’s Newsroom" on Monday that the United States' move to send two aircraft carriers into the South China Sea sends the right message to “our partners and allies” and is “exactly the right thing for the United States military to be doing.”
- ‘RHOC’ alum Kara Keough posts heartfelt tribute for her late son three months after the newborn died July 6, 2020She remembered her late son, McCoy, with a touching post three months after he died.
- Biden campaign memo claims Trump attacks on ex-VP 'actively rebounding onto him,' GOP candidates July 6, 2020An internal memo circulating among Biden campaign staff argues that President Trump’s attacks on former Vice President Joe Biden are only hurting his re-election chances and down-ballot Republican candidates who have “handcuffed themselves” to the president, Fox News has learned.
#bringbackourgirls #ChristiansArise #thechibokgirls Africa African Union Al-Qaeda Al Shabaab anti homosexual law boko haram buhari celebrity Christians civil rights civil rights international crime Daddy Hezekiah Donald Trump egypt EU European Union gay marriage gaymarriage Hezekiah University His Grace Most Revered Professor Daddy Hezekiah (MFR) Homosexuality homosexuals human rights Islam Israel Jews justice Living Christ Mission middle-east Muslims Nigeria Palestine Professor Daddy Hezekiah same-sex marriage say no 2 homosexuals terrorism Uganda UN United Nations us violence